“We are an alliance of partners…”
The Lightening Alliance works with two types of partners: Agency Partners and Community Partners.
We partner with established non-profits who occupy their own building or housing space. We then bring our workshops and coaching right to the agency’s location.
Both secular and religious organizations in North Texas have partnered with us. We can provide our programs to any 501(3)(c) organization that provides residential services to at-risk adults ages 18-23.
Why work with us?
- Our programs can fill many program gaps you might have.
- Our programs are provided at no cost to your agency.
- We take some of the pressure off of you: we work with your clients to specifically address personal, emotional and relational issues. Knowing they have a forum to address these needs, your clients are better prepared to be successful in your programs.
- Moving a young adult from a place of emotional stress and immaturity to a place of calm self-confidence means they are ready to focus on building their success and the life before them. That’s a win for your client, a win for your agency, and a win for the community.
Past and Current Agency Partners
From 2010 – 2016, The Lightening Alliance delivered its services through our partnership with The City House Transitional Living Program (TLP) in Plano, Texas.
We welcomed Blake’s House in Plano, Texas in the spring of 2016, and currently provide our programs to its residents. We’re currently working to expand our programs into additional agencies in Collin and Dallas counties.
If you’re a 501(3)(c) organization that works with vulnerable young adults ages 18 – 23, we’d love to hear from you.
Various organizations in North Texas help us with our needs, such as catering dinners for our workshops and providing event space for fundraisers.
Current community partners include:
- Custer Road United Methodist Church (Plano, TX)
- Simply Paired Catering (Plano, TX)
- Corner Wines (Plano, TX)
Why partner with us?
As a community partner, you’ll be able to support vulnerable young adults in North Texas with your time, talents and resources. It’s also a great way to make connections in the community and gain exposure for your organization.
It’s a win-win for everyone!
Please contact us if you’re Interested in becoming an agency or community partner.